1) First Dish I remember cooking:
I was making crepes to celebrate “la chandeleur” France crepe day. The kitchen was a mess, there was flour and eggs all over the kitchen counter and the crepes barely edible.
2) What prep to you hate to do? Love to do?
I hate to slice onions and shallots because they make me cry each time. I love shelling pea because it’s so relaxing!
3) What food is your guilty pleasure?
High quality dark chocolate late in the evening.
4) If you weren’t a chef what occupation would you like to try and why?
An athlete or a sailor. To sail around the world is a dream I hope to fulfill some day
5) What or who inspires your culinary creativity and why?
It can be anything: the smell of an ingredient, a portrait, art work, people… The spark of turning something intangible into an edible creation!